Monday, November 26, 2012

Sledding Fun

The kids were so excited that we finally got some snow!  Delma helped Jason shovel the snow while Brennen and Kiara were at school.  Since it was Friday it was a short day at school so when they got home we woke up TJ from his nap a little early and set off to the park down the street to go sledding.

Delma helping daddy shovel.
We built a snowman before we went sledding, the snow wasn't staying together very well so it turned out kind of weird.

TJ wearing his coat and snow clothes for the first time  (check out Delma taking a big bite of snow in the background)
I put TJ in his sled and pulled him to the park, he stayed put the entire time there and back.

Kiara pulling Delma to the park


Maggie came too.



Getting ready to go down.


He wasn't happy at first but eventually decided he would try it out.

Brennen took off with his friends so we didn't see much of him.

best way to get back up the hill!

Delma didn't like going by herself, I certainly didn't mind going with her!

Mommy and TJ.

Eventually he decided he wanted to go by himself, such a brave little guy.

Daddy and Kiara.


We had sooo much fun!  While we were sledding a deer being chased by a dog ran down the hill and ran around all the people for a little bit, Maggie joined in and started chasing the dog chasing the deer!  I was so worried the dog would catch that deer right in front of all those kids.  Eventually the deer ran back up the hill (almost running right into Kiara) and ran away.  It was crazy!  Unfortunately I had just put the camera back in my pocket and put my gloves back on so I couldn't get it out to take a video in time.  Fun memories!

No comments: