Kiara was completely against taking off her training wheels, but we finally did it anyway. We talked her into to trying it out without them once. Jason helped her for about a 1/2 hour. She did pretty good. The other day when we were playing outside I talked her into trying it again. I went inside to get my shoes so I could help her and when I came back out she was two houses down riding all by herself. She has been riding ever since, and she loves it! She made this route around our street that she likes to go on and when she came back she said "that was so refreshing". She is also excited that she now gets to ride her bike to school in the morning. Way to go Kiara!


We also finally got all our bikes tuned up so we could go on a family bike ride. Kiara wasn't quite ready to go as far and on the hills that we were planning so she rode in the trailer. I don't think it will take her too long to be able to go on longer rides. I didn't get a picture of Brennen but he was there too of course. We went to the pond then up through the cove then back to our house. Almost 4 miles and we were pretty wiped out. We were both pulling a lot more weight then we were a few years ago. We are excited to go more and get back to where we can go on a long ride of 15 miles or so.
 |
| I pulled Delma and Tj. |
 |
| Jason pulled Kiara and Maggie. |
1 comment:
Wow, you both pulled a lot of weight. Looks fun!
Post a Comment