Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Block Party

Last weekend a few of our neighbors put together a block party at the little grassy park at the end of our street. It was a lot of fun, a lot of people showed up and we got to meet some people we hadn't met before. We got together and shared treats for an hour or so and then they set up a movie between the trees with a projector. The kids had a ton of fun playing together and watching the movie. TJ was being really silly and kept running and falling on his face in the grass. He got a few teenage girls to play with him and he would run across the lawn and give them hugs.  They were giggling over him for about an hour.  He is such a ham!

Kiara and her friend saw two deer bucks walking down the street next to us while they were playing.  They were pretty excited.

Delma has a crush on Brennen's friend Bryce.  When she saw him she told me she was going to marry him so I got up and said I was going to tell him.  She pulled me back down and squeeled "NOOOO!"  I asked her how he was going to know he was going to marry her if we didn't tell him.  She said "mom he will know because I will be the one wearing the pretty white dress."  LOL

I snapped a picture with my phone of all the kids watching the movie.  The picture didn't turn out very well though.

No comments: