Monday, September 3, 2012

Brennen's 11th Birthday

My little Brennen is not so little anymore.  He just had his 11th birthday.  He is now officially a boy scout and in his last year of elementary school...crazy!!

We started off the celebrations with a party a few days before his birthday with grandpa and grandma Robison and Laura and her family.  We ate cheesecake and Brennen got a new fishing pole and a new game system.  I completely forgot to get out the camera so I don't have any pictures from that party.  Thanks to everyone who came, we had a great time!

This year Brennen requested a cake that looks like a pizza.  It was a lot of fun to make.  I think it turned out pretty good.

Tj sat in front of the oven and watched it cook.  Silly guy!

Yummy!

My parents were in town so we had a big bbq/birthday party to celebrate all the August birthdays, Brennen, Kyler, Kanessa, Zaxton and my dad.  It was a crazy fun party!


Kids playing.


Tj and Zaxton kept sneaking more potato chips




13 kids, a dog and a puppy make for an awesome picture!!

Blowing out the candles.

a slice of pizza.
I still can't believe my Brennen is an 11 year old.  He is such a good kid and a wonderful big brother.  Happy Birthday B, we LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: