TJ had his one year check-up last week. He is doing really well. He is now 28 3/4 inches tall and 20 lbs 15 oz 30th percentile for height and weight. The Dr. said developmentally he is ahead of schedule. He saw the bumps on his head and fat lip and I was telling the Dr. that he doesn't just walk he runs everywhere. So the Dr started telling TJ that his legs are too short and his head too big to be running and while he was telling him this TJ figured out that the door to the exam room doesn't latch closed and figured out how to open it and went tearing out of the room and running down the hall wearing only his diaper. Everyone out in the hall was laughing while I was chasing him. After about 3 times I made Kiara stand in front of the door to guard it while I finished talking to the Dr.
TJ sure is a silly kid and sure keeps us on our toes!
Here is a picture of him with a toy sword, he was chasing Delma around the house with it and both were screaming and laughing and having a ton of fun!
He threw his binkie and bottle of juice out the dog door then couldn't reach it. Seriously this kid gets into everything, can't take your eye off him for a second!! LOVE YOU TJ!!! XOXOXO
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love that picture of him halfway out the door!
He's so cute!
Post a Comment