Monday, February 13, 2012

A Boyfriend For My Birthday


We are thinking of finding an all girls school for Kiara.  Just kidding...maybe.  She has gone a little boy crazy. She loves to tell us about the boys she likes at school and she is not embarrassed about it at all.  The other day we were asking Delma what she wanted for her birthday and Kiara blurted out "I want Kimball for my next birthday!!"  Kimball is the latest boy she likes at school.  I think this girl is going to give us a run for our money as a teenager, actually she already is!  :-)


1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh my, boy crazy indeed. Sometimes I feel so relieved that I don't have girls just for that reason. Although, I wouldn't mind having a Delma around. Could there be any sweeter girl?! I don't think so. Kiara is so silly.