I have tried to get a video of her doing this but it is hard to catch the right moment. I finally got one but I was holding TJ as you can hear in this video so I wasn't able to follow her around and get a shot of her jumping up the ladder.
Friday, May 13, 2011
puppy...or toddler?
I'm pretty sure Maggie doesn't know that she is a dog. She thinks she is just one of the little girls just like Kiara or Delma. She shares a room with the girls and sleeps on Delma's bed at night and takes a nap with Delma in the afternoon. She plays with the kids all day long and they love it. The funniest thing that she does is that she has figured out how to jump up the ladders to get to the slide. She goes up the ladders and down the slide all by herself over and over again throughout the day. Sometimes the kids aren't even playing on the slide at the time, they might be swinging or playing with balls and the dog will still go up and down the slide all by herself. Silly dog!
I have tried to get a video of her doing this but it is hard to catch the right moment. I finally got one but I was holding TJ as you can hear in this video so I wasn't able to follow her around and get a shot of her jumping up the ladder.
I have tried to get a video of her doing this but it is hard to catch the right moment. I finally got one but I was holding TJ as you can hear in this video so I wasn't able to follow her around and get a shot of her jumping up the ladder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
silly dog! I want one.
Maggie is such a sweet little dog. So cute and loving. My heart just melts when she is so happy to see me.
Post a Comment