Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Chubber Bubbers!

TJ is almost 3 months old!  I knew time would go by fast but it's extra hard when it's my last baby!
He is such an easy going baby and generally happy.  At his 2 month Dr. appointment which was about a week after he turned 2 months he weighed 13.1 lbs. and was 22 1/2 inches long.  Way to go TJ!   He is 20th percentile for height and 70th for weight.  We had nicknamed him Bubbers but now we call him "Chubber Bubbers"!  I just love his chubby cheeks!  The Dr. was pretty surprised when I told him that TJ is sleeping through the night.  He has been sleeping through the night since 8 weeks old.  He sleeps for about 9-10 hours at night and is really easy to put to bed.  He is such a cute little guy and we love having him as part of our family.  He smiles and coos a lot and we can get him to laugh when he is taking a bath, once he even laughed while watching his little tub fill up with water, he LOVES his bath!  Brennen, Kiara and Delma take turns helping me give him a bath.  They are all really good helpers and just adore their little brother.  I have such great kids!

Kiara is going to make such a great mommy some day

Had to throw this picture in here because she looks so adorable in this skirt.

What a good looking bunch of kids!

3 comments:

reednrhonda said...

Such a wonderful, precious family. I just love them so much. Mom

Laura said...

3 months already?! what a cutie

reednrhonda said...

You do have such a great family. I love that last picture.