Saturday, May 21, 2011

brothers

 
I can't begin to tell you how happy Brennen is to finally have a little brother.  He is really great with him.  TJ adores his big brother and loves to just sit and hang out with him, which is a HUGE help to me when he just wants to be held and the girls need my attention or I am trying to cook dinner or fold laundry or any of the other fun stuff that needs doing.

Brennen even asked me the other day if I would teach him how to change diapers so he has been helping me with that lately.  Brennen is really looking forward to serving a mission in 10 years (I can't believe he is half way to mission age!) but he is already worried about leaving his little brother behind who will only be a 4th grader like he is now.  Brennen has also set a goal to be worthy to baptize TJ since he will be 17 at the time.
 



TJ in his blessing outfit at 2 months old.

Brennen in his blessing outfit at 2 months old.


2 comments:

Laura said...

I love the baseball picture of them. What a good big brother. That's a great goal.

Jenalyn and Mike said...

Change diapers for you??? SCORE!! Cute guys!