Delma has been having a hard time lately. A few days ago she woke up around 6:30 AM and wouldn't go back to sleep. She was crying and crying. When Brennen came upstairs to get ready for school Delma reached for him so he took her and she immediately settled into his shoulder and fell asleep. He held her until he had to leave for school then I put her in her bed and she slept until about 11:00 AM What a good brother she just adores him. She has even said "nennen" a few times.

3 comments:
Awww! How precious is that? What a good big brother. Now that is cute!
Brennen is such a great boy! He can be so kind and loving to his sisters! I remember his first comments when Delma was born. "She is so beautiful! I love her so much!" Grma R
That's awesome. Way to go Bren. He is such a good big brother!
Post a Comment