Saturday, October 18, 2008

T2 Flower Power



Brennen and I (Jason) went to Temple Square with the youth of the stake to do some service. We helped pull out all of the old flowers out of the beds between the tabernacle and the Church history museum. We also helped with the East side of the JSMB. Brennen had fun finding worms, talking to strangers - which he has never had a problem with, and even finding a mouse and praying mantis or two. He was most proud of the sweet potatoes he found and dug up. Those should make a good dinner tomorrow! After the work they took us to the church office building cafeteria and fed us donuts and milk. On our way home, we stopped at the site where Brigham Young is buried. I didn't even know it existed. Here are a few pictures we took.

2 comments:

Laura said...

It looks like fun. I didn't know a Brigham Youmg grave site existed either. That's kind of cool. I hope you'll still post to the family blog.

jasnjan said...

We will still post to the family blog. We just wanted a blog our friends could read as well.