
We seem to have the medical "devil" following us around lately. Brennen was diagnosed a while back with flat feet, Kiara has to sit at the table 24/7 to gain an ounce, my tonsils a while back, some crazy allergy that tried to get my eye, blah, blah, blah. We woke up this morning (waking is a relative term implying that you actually did some SLEEPING!) and Delma was fussy and Brennen complained of a sore throat. Well, we took them to the doctor and poor Delma has another ear infection and Brennen has strep throat! We all know what him having that means for me! In a day or two, I will be sharing antibiotics with the rest of them! We are watching Kiara to make sure she gets neither (yeah, right) but she has a cold anyway. At any rate, I would suggest that you all just keep your distance for a few days! {:-0}
2 comments:
I'm sorry your whole entire family isn't feeling well. I hope it passes lightly and quickly.
Yep that would be the same Dr Jackson! I love him!!!
Post a Comment