On the way to get his hair cut a while ago he asked me if we cut his hair if it will turn him into a girl. After his haircut when he was in the bath he freaked out because he thought we were going to wash off his haircut.
Once when I asked him what he wanted for lunch he told me a broccoli sandwich.
When Delma is frustrated or mad at TJ she call him "T-dot-J-dot".
He likes to dress himself and often ends up with his shirt and pants and shoes on backwards but refuses to let us help him fix it. So yes I do take him to the park, store wherever like that. He likes to wear one sock and one bare foot and often wears socks or gloves on his hands. He is very creative!
We celebrated TJ's birthday with a party the day after since Jason and I had an event to go to on Valentines Day for a music award that Jason won.
TJ really wanted a Dusty Planes cake and I found one I really liked but was way to complicated for my skills. Fortunately I have an awesome friend that made it for me for a small fee. TJ LOVED it!
He got a new fishing pole and lots of fun toys for his birthday.
Happy Birthday TJ, we love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment