Friday, March 9, 2012

Sold!

We put our house up for sale last August.  It has been a very long six months of trying to keep the house clean and worrying that it wouldn't sell.  We had someone come through the house last Monday and that same day they made an offer.  We have accepted so we are now under contract.  The best part is that they won't be ready to move in for a couple of months so we are going to rent the house back from them after we close to give us more time to find a house.  We are currently looking to buy a home in Herriman.  We have spent a lot of time out there, we really like the area and feel like that is where we should be.  This is going to be quite an adventure!


1 comment:

Laura said...

**Sigh** I can't help but feel like you guys are leaving me! I know this move will make you happy once it's over, so I'm happy for you that way. But I am sure going to miss you being so close.