Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Puppy Love

Delma is always asking me if she can feed TJ his bottle.  So one morning while I was cleaning up breakfast I set him on her lap with a bottle.  Next thing I know Maggie had joined them.  She is just one of the kids!  Such a great morning hanging out with my three little ones!

We have found after finishing our bedtime routine (snack, scriptures, vitamins, teeth, prayers, and finally story time) that it works best if we tuck Delma into bed then let Kiara pick some books for some extra reading time in our bed while waiting for Delma to fall asleep and for us to get TJ to sleep.  Kiara and Delma would mess around so long and make a lot of noise that we couldn't get anyone to go to sleep.  This works out really well!!  Kiara loves it because Maggie usually joins her and she reads out loud to her.  :-)


No comments: