Friday, January 27, 2012

The Parade

Kiara is such a creative girl!  She can take some paper and some tape and make just about anything.  The other day she came home from school, ate a snack then immediately took some yarn, scissors and tape and went off to her room.  I wasn't really sure what she was up to.  She had gotten a few plastic containers from school for a snack (I think they had marshmallows in it), when she came out of her room this is what she had come up with.  Using the plastic containers she got from school she made a little drum for her and Delma to wear.  They started parading around the house using crayons to beat on their drums.  I had just taken Tj out of his high chair and took off his shirt since it was so messy from his snack.  He immediately started following his sisters around as the paraded through the house beating on their drums.  The funniest thing though was that TJ started using his bare belly for his drum noise, he would follow them around slapping his belly.  It was TOO CUTE!







Silly kids!