Monday the kids were out of school for Martin Luther King Day. It snowed during the night and was really cold outside so we spent the day hanging out inside and playing. Kiara and Delma played barbies ALL DAY LONG. Our basement looks like a barbie tornado!
That night I took Delma with me to the grocery store for milk. In the car on the way I asked her if she was having a fun day playing barbies and she told me that Kiara was not playing very nice because she wasn't sharing. Then at the check-out Delma asked if I would buy her a candy bar so I said sure. She then told me that she was going to use the candy bar to help Kiara to play nice. She told me that when Kiara is good and being nice and sharing then she will give her a piece of the candy bar.
When we got home from the store Delma explained the plan to Kiara and she was all for it.
Silly girls, LOL!
2 comments:
Delma is so amazing! Definitely wise for her age. So precious!
Delma is so interesting. What a thinker. Such a cute girl.
Post a Comment