TJ is actually almost 5 months now, but with our Yellowstone trip I haven't had time to post about his 4 month checkup yet.
At his 4 month apt. he weighed 15 lbs. 8 oz. and was 24 inches long. 20th percentile for height and 80th for weight. That equals a chubby baby!!
I just love this little boy so much! I have to admit I was worried about having 4 kids and sometimes (most of the time) our life is a little crazy but he is such a joy and our family was not complete without him.
I LOVE his chubby cheeks.
I LOVE his gorgeous hair.
I LOVE his smile.
I LOVE his happy attitude.
I LOVE that he likes to give me kisses.
I LOVE that he gets so happy when he sees his siblings.
I LOVE everything about him!
Here are some cute pictures my sis-in-law took.
![]() |
Thanks for being part of our family TJ, we love you!!




No comments:
Post a Comment