A week ago Brennen started the 4th grade! I still can't believe he is that old. One week down and he is loving it and coming home in a great mood! He will be learning to play the recorder once a week and he will be learning how to type. They will also start passing off their times tables with timed tests. Fourth graders are also required to do a science project so he is already thinking about what he wants to do. His teacher is really nice, I really like her. She says she will take the kids out for some kind of physical activity every day even if it's just a walk around the school. She also said if the kids miss school to go on vacation she will not send make-up work. Their homework will be to take pictures and tell the class about it. Brennen thinks we should plan a vacation now!

Kiara started kindergarten today! She was nervous but also really excited. We got through it with no tears! She has the same teacher that Brennen had, she is a great teacher. I am so excited for Kiara. I think Delma is a little excited to have Jason and I all to herself for a little while each day.

I had the camera on the wrong setting so this picture is a little blurry...dangit!

I snapped this picture when we were picking Kiara up from school. Delma was waiting anxiously by the door waiting for her to come out and ran to give her a big hug. She missed her a lot!

2 comments:
Sounds like B and K are both going to have a great school year. It will be fun for Delma to have some alone time with mom and dad.
Hope the great attitude continues. Sounds like Bren's teacher may be just what he needs. I know Kiara will have a great time in her class as well. Delma is such a sweetie, giving her sister hugs!
Post a Comment