Brennen had his last game of the season on Saturday. It was a REALLY great game! We were losing 1-7 after the first two innings. Brennen pitched the third inning and struck 3 out so they didn't score any more runs. We scored a couple more points then in the 4th inning Brennen got a really good hit that got two runners in home and him on 2nd base. Then he stole home scoring the 7th run to tie the game. The other team was up to bat last and we were tied 7-7. Brennen struck two out and one runner was on 3rd. If the runner made it in the game would be over and we would lose. The catcher missed the ball and the runner ran to steal home the catcher ran after the ball and threw it to Brennen who had run to home plate, he tagged the runner as he was sliding into home! The game was over, our first tie 7-7. He played a great game and we celebrated by taking the kids out to Letherby's for ice cream afterward.Big Thanks to everyone who came out to watch him play, it was a lot of fun and we are already excited for next year! I'm glad the girls enjoyed watching the game. They had a lot of fun having picnics and playing with other kids.
I can't believe I'm posting this because I hate my feet mostly because of my looong 2nd toe. It has only been the last couple of years that I would actually even wear open toed sandals. Anywho I thought this was pretty funny. I almost always wear the same sandals to all the baseball games. So I got this weird tan.
4 comments:
Brennen sounds like he is awesome at baseball and it's good he's enjoying it so much. Love the tan too!
Congratulations Brennen! Looks like you have a home plate diamond on your feet! that's the most important one.
sorry we missed the last games.
Sounds like it was a great last game! Very intense. I love the tan on your feet. That's pretty funny!
Brennen did not make the All Star team. He was pretty dis-da-pointed (as Kiara would say), poor guy! He was still chosen to try out and was in the top 3 on his team which is pretty awesome for his first year.
Post a Comment