We are going on a trip to Idaho this weekend, woohoo! We are going to be playing in the river/lake and doing a lot of fishing.
I decided I needed to buy a new swimsuit for the trip since I haven't had a new one for years and years. Not my favorite thing to shop for but it had to be done. Anyway, I took Delma with me to Kohls one afternoon, I selected a few and went to the dressing room. After trying them on I asked her which one she liked. Delma looked at me for a few seconds without saying anything then she pointed and said "pants". I laughed out loud and I said "I know, your right honey, I should wear pants instead"!
This girl cracks me up!
4 comments:
that is funny. Do you think I need to put a swimming suit on to go in the raft? Uh oh.
anything comfy will do. I would wear some sort of shoe that covers your toes.
How funny...I hate swimsuits too.
I need to get a new swimsuit someday. Mine is older than Brennen!
Post a Comment