Wednesday, May 5, 2010

silly stuff!

Delma loves laundry day. Brennen brings his hamper upstairs before school. When I am done emptying his hamper she likes to play in it. She mostly just piles pillows and blankets in there and sits in it.

I know, I know this looks kinda dangerous but Brennen really wasn't swinging that fast and he holds onto Delma's hands so she can't slip off. I just love when all three kids are playing together and laughing and having fun and NOT fighting!
Your sister is your best friend!

This is Brennen's "baseball is serious business" face!
click on the next two pictures to see the expression on his face.


Kiara and Delma hanging out at one of the many baseball games
Sometimes when Brennen pitches he is a little unpredictable, but when he is in the zone and throwing strikes they are smokin fast!
Look what we caught the dog doing! I no longer leave my drink unattended.
Here she is begging for forgiveness

No comments: