Brennen is LOVING baseball. The games are a lot of fun to watch. Brennen is playing catcher, he is doing a really good job. It is a lot of hard work. We are very proud of him!
Opening Ceremonies!
Here are some pictures from his first game.
(we were sitting in the bleachers right behind him so we only have pictures from the back. I don't think we will sit there again because it was very intense and it stressed Jason out and I think we made Brennen nervous.

Brennen is very focused on catching that ball!

Coolest catcher in town!

Brennen's cute cheerleaders!!


2 comments:
Cute pics! I love this time of year when you can go to baseball games and play outside! It just makes the season so much better! The snow cones from the baseball park help too! :)
It sounds like B is really taking off with baseball. Pic of Delma in the sunglasses....priceless. I love it!
Post a Comment