Wednesday, December 9, 2009

silly stuff!

We went to the park the other day, we were going to launch Brennen's rockets but it was way to windy. We played for a bit but didn't stay long because it was way too cold. I got this picture of Jason playing airplanes with the girls...isn't that adorable??Delma is so fascinated with the snow. First she hated it and yelled at it to go away, then she was scared of it and now she LOVES it. She even likes playing in it. (pictures of that coming soon) The night after the big snow storm she was throwing a fit and would not sit at the table for dinner. She kept trying to take her plate off the table. I couldn't figure out what she wanted so finally I let her take her plate and show me. She wanted to sit and eat by the window so she could look at the snow as she ate. Silly Delma!

1 comment:

Laura said...

That pic of Jason and the girls is awesome, I love it! Delma has quite the presonality. She is so cute!