Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Festival of Trees

Last weekend we went to the festival of trees. The only day we could go was Saturday afternoon and it was REALLY crowded, but a ton of fun! I have never been to the festival of trees. Jason hasn't been for a very long time. I always thought it wasn't a kid thing. But we all really enjoyed it.
my favorite tree!

Kiara's favorite tree
the DISNEY tree!!
After looking at the trees we did let the kids do a few of the fun activities. They painted ornaments, the girls got their nails done and they got to stand in a giant bubble and blow it out.Brennen's favorite tree was the Harry Potter tree. We didn't end up getting a picture of that one though.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I've never been to the festival of trees. That looks really fun. I am glad you got a pic of the disney tree. T like the princess tree too!