Monday, December 14, 2009

playing in the snow

Here are a few pictures of the kids playing in the snow in our front yard. We make a little hill so they can sled. I love this little sled we got for Delma last year. We buckle her in so she won't fall out and then we can pull her around. It even has a cover to go over top of her to protect from wind and snow if we wanted to use that. She LOVES it!
It took me about a 1/2 hr to get them all dressed up. I didn't think they would last long but they played outside for about an hour, then I had to drag them in because it was getting dark. I was done after 10
weeeeeeeee!Delma being brave!Kiara giving her doll a ride.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I'm glad they had fun, but it looks so cold I'm glad I'm inside. :)

Laura said...

you guys have lots of snow. Fun, fun, fun!

reednrhonda said...

Sooo coolldd!!! Kids sure love playing in the snow. Lots of fun for them!!