Saturday, November 8, 2008

Traditions

At dinner we ask Brennen what he did at school and he always says "nothing". We can never get him to talk about it it he acts like we are bugging him when we ask him questions. (he is not even a teenager yet!) So we have started a new tradition (I think I got the idea from a super nanny episode) We go around the table and have everyone say what the worst thing was about their day and the best thing. It's really funny when it is Kiara's turn because she usually tells us about stuff that didn't really happen!

3 comments:

Kay said...

Kids are so great! I love when they come up with crazy stuff! That is how Ashton is.

Laura said...

That's funny. What kind of things does she say?

jasnjan said...

Just funny stuff that never happened like, "I went to Kangaroo Zoo today!" Or for the worst part she says that her friend yelled at her or something when she didn't really have a friend over. She's funny.