Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween

For Halloween this year Kiara decided to be Batman, Delma wanted to be Batgirl and TJ was Captain America.  The girls also got matching Halloween shirts from Grandma Rhonda, including one for Kiara's best friend Joe.  On Halloween I was out running a few errands with the kids and they were chatting so much I couldn't take it anymore.  When the checkout lady gave them stickers I invented a new game.  They each put their sticker on their mouth.  First one to break the sticker loses.  LOL, it actually lasted longer than I thought.  Delma Won!

We had a ton of fun out trick-or-treating, Kiara and I made a cape for Oskar so he could be batdog.  We also put Maggie's hotdog costume on her which she was not happy about at all.  Silly Maggie.

Brennen ended up hanging out a neighbors house with a bunch of kids his age watching movies.











No comments: