Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Brennen's 14th Birthday


Almost 15 years ago I was going through a few trials the weeks leading up to finding out I was going to be a mom for the first time.

I had come down with a bad case of bronchitis.  One night I  had a coughing fit while walking down the stairs,  missed the last stair, severely sprained the top of my foot and ended up on crutches.

Then,  Jason M. Robison​ and I decided to bring home a new dog from the pound.  Our cat strongly objected to this idea and launched herself off my face to the top of our kitchen cabinets.  This resulted in several stitches in my lip.

 Shortly after that my bronchitis had progressed into pneumonia.  We were at the Dr's where they did some blood work and ordered chest x-rays.  While we were waiting for the x-ray the Dr. came running down the hall yelling at us not to do the x-ray.    We told him we hadn't done it yet and were still waiting.   He very casually said  "Oh good, you can't have an x-ray because you are pregnant".


Happy 14th Birthday Brennen.

We celebrated his birthday with his cousins at the park.  His little siblings and cousins sure love playing with Brennen.  Later that week Jason took him and a friend on a fishing trip.

We Love you!
















No comments: