There is a little girl named Sabrina in TJ's nursery class at church. I am friends with her mom and she has told me that at home Sabrina talks about TJ a lot and about how she is going to marry him.
One Sunday in nursery I happened to be subbing for one of the other teachers. Sabrina decided to break the news to TJ about their upcoming wedding.
When she told him she was going to marry him, TJ got really upset and was almost crying he kept saying that he didn't want to get married and that he didn't have to. She tried to talk him into it for about 10-15 minutes. He was not going to budge! I with I would have pulled out my phone and got a video!!
At one point Sabrina said "Come on!, it's just a wedding and I will wear a pretty dress!" TJ was still not going to fall for it. After she finally gave up and went off to play TJ came up to me with a toy alligator and said "Mom, I know what to do I will make this alligator come to life and eat Sabrina, then I don't have to get married." It was so funny!
I love that little girl and her family, maybe some day we can talk him into it!
No comments:
Post a Comment