Wednesday, December 29, 2010

gingerbread houses

 A few days before Christmas we made gingerbread houses.  The kids had a really great time!


Brennen played us some Christmas music on his recorder.  He has been learning to play it at school.

Here's Delma pulling a funny face for the camera, silly girl!
 I caught Maggie snuggled up close to Delma the other night.  They are the best of buds!

2 comments:

reednrhonda said...

Looks like a lot of fun! My mom used to make gingerbread houses from scratch. I never could get it to work. I was so sad when the last ones she made fell apart. she made churches as well with stained glass windows. she would break up clear hard candy and put it in the window holes before baking. they would melt and reharden as the pieces cooled. Ahh the memories.....

Laura said...

Delma is such a doll! Looks like a fun tradition. Still envious of your small dog. Her and Delma look so cute snuggled in her bed.