Thursday, December 30, 2010

full moon tonight!

So Delma is totally potty trained.  Yeah!!  She has a little bit of anxiety about it, she is worried about having an accident so she sits on her potty quite often during the day.  But she has been really good about telling us when she has to go and we haven't had any accidents for quite a while even at night.  The last couple days she started pulling her pants down on the way to the bathroom.  I've been trying to tell her to wait until she gets there.  Well...today Brennen was at his cousins and we were bored from being snowed in all day so we decided to venture out and take the girls to Arctic Circle to play for a while.  They ended up not really playing since there was "a mean kid" there that was trying to bite the other kids.  When we were getting ready to leave when Delma said "Mom, I have to pee" and she yanked down her pants underwear and all right there in the dining room.  Not sure how many people actually saw because I got them back up pretty quick and rushed her off to the bathroom.  Silly girl! I guess we need to work on that.  Never a dull moment around our place!

2 comments:

Laura said...

yeah Delma! How did you do it?

reednrhonda said...

Way to go Delma!!! Such a cutie. I found out at the party that my Grandma Mabel (Delma's great, great Gma)had curly red hair. I knew it was curly, but I wasn't sure of the color.