It was so deep, Delma kept falling down trying to walk in it. She is pulling a face in this picture because the dog brushed snow on her.
Maggie had just as much fun playing in the snow as Kiara and Delma did. They had fun chasing her around and throwing snow for her.
The snow was well over her head so she had to jump pretty high and she made trails all over the yard.
They actually played in it for almost an hour. I would have more pictures but I dropped the camera in the snow while it was on. Amazingly it is ok now.
Here is Kiara and Maggie running around the yard through the trails they created. They did this over and over again.
I really like this picture. Maggie LOVES to lay under the Christmas tree. She has moved all her bones and toys under there.
2 comments:
There are the two cutest girls I've ever seen and the look like they are having loads of fun wish I had been there. How is it that dogs love the snow so much? I like Maggie's new hiding or resting place such a cute picture.
Cute pictures! I would make my home underneath the Christmas tree too, if I could. :)
Post a Comment