Saturday, September 11, 2010

skate park

Brennen has been bugging us to take him to a skate park for a few weeks now. We have been avoiding it because we weren't sure if he was ready. Also because of the atmosphere of a skate park. He has been practicing a lot and was really really good at school this past week so we took him after school on Friday. We went to the one on Redwood Road since it is right next to a regular park so I could play with the little kids while Jason supervised at the skate park. He had a lot of fun and did really good. I think he could have stayed all day if we let him.

Jason was the ONLY parent at the skate park and there were some kids there as young as Brennen. Also Brennen and his cousin Kyler that we took with us were the ONLY kids wearing a helmet. CRAZY!! We also had Brennen wear elbow and knee pads since he wanted to try out some new tricks.

1 comment:

reednrhonda said...

Looks like fun. I am glad he uses the protective stuff. dinner was fun!