Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fishernennen

Jason has been teaching Brennen to fly fish. He does really well. He pretty much does well at everything he tries. He is a very talented boy. I think a lot of it has to do with all the time his dad spends with him. Jason is an awesome dad and has been very patient in teaching him so many things. Last weekend they got to go fishing with several people in our neighborhood. One of them is an EXCELLENT fly fisherman and has been teaching them the "tricks of the trade". Brennen had a great time and caught three fish!He looks so cool in this picture!Jason said there was actually one part of the river they had to cross that was so deep it would have went to the top of his waders and got him soaking wet (I always send extra clothes with them when they go fly fishing just in case) Brennen had to ride on Jason's back across that part of the river. I WISH someone would have gotten a picture of that.
LOVE THIS KID...XOXOXOXO!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

B does look pretty cool in that picture.

Brian_n_Amy said...

I agree with Laura! That's awesome that he caught that many fish!