Here is a picture of our new family pet!
We found this garden snake in the road in our neighborhood when driving home one night. We brought it home and let it go in our backyard. Brennen named it Tom and Kiara named it Lunda. To stop the fighting we call it Tom-Lunda.
The other day Delma woke up from her nap while I was helping Brennen with his homework. Kiara volunteered to keep her happy for a few minutes so we could finish up the homework. Having a big sister is awesome!
We went to Liberty Land in Lehi on Saturday. It was pretty fun, we ended up spending about half a day there.
The bumper boats were a lot of fun. Delma didn't like it too much the first time so she and I sat it out the second time.
We were surprised at how much she loved the rides. I guess we are ready for Disneyland!!
Brennen was such a good big brother, Kiara was too small to drive the go-carts so every time Brennen did, he offered to give her a ride. They both loved it.
I think our favorite part was the laser tag! Kiara surprised us all by playing such a good game. She really got into it, her arms did get a little tired at the end. I think all the gear weighed as much as she did. Jason and I took turns carrying Delma around. I thought she would get scared and I would have to take her out. But she giggled every time we would peek around the corner or through a window and shoot someone. It was a lot of fun!





5 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! Sounds like your kids had the time of their lives!
We've passed Liberty Land so many times and it never looks busy, I hope it does well. From your pictures it looks like there's a lot more to do than what it looks like from the freeway. We'll have to give it a try.
BTW, way cute template!
How was the pricing? I've thought about taking our boys golfing, but didn't know if I could get them to move from hole to hole without a fight. :) Looks like a fun place!
Liberty Land looks fun. Do you buy a "park ticket" or pay per attraction? The kids look like they had a blast.
It is $16 for a pass that includes everything except laser tag. $19 including laser tag. We got them to include laser tag for the $16 price because the go-carts only one car was working so you couldn't race against someone (Brennen didn't care) and the roller coaster was having issues and they didn't know if it would be running while we were there. Delma was free. You can buy tickets and pay per attraction, but that seemed like it would end up costing more. The main reason we went is because we bought a gift certificate off of Fox13now.com 50/50 Monday and paid $25 for a $50 gift certificate. You can just pay for miniature golf or just laser tag etc. I think it is a little pricey but we ended up spending about 4 hours there. - Jan
Post a Comment