

Brennen was in the water most of the time. He didn't even care that he was getting blisters on his feet from his sandals.
When Delma is nervous or tired or whatever she sucks her thumb and tugs on her left ear.

Delma is so silly! She kept putting her hat on top of her head.
We went over to Trial Lake to fish and swim and play in the boat. Jason got Brennen's pole ready first. We didn't even realize he had already cast his line when he started yelling that he caught a fish. All the girls were very impressed! We ended up catching about 6 fish total by the end of the day.
Delma fishing with her new friend.
Jason taking the kids out on the paddle boat.
Brennen hanging off the end of the boat! Sassy even ended up going for a ride, I think she even liked it eventually!
After playing at the lake most of the day we decided to check out the Provo Falls. It was beautiful! I love how Kiara is hanging on the wall in this picture.

Jason, Brennen and Kiara had a good time playing in the water and climbing on the falls. Delma was a little scared so her and I mostly sat on the rocks and watched and took pictures.
Jason decided to cool off in the water!
You might need to click on this picture to See Jason and Kiara very well.
Kiara is actually screaming and laughing in this picture!
I got to hold baby Alivia a few times during this camping trip. I thought Delma would be jealous but she loved Alivia and wanted to sit by her and pat her and kept giving her toys and her bottle.We had so much fun, thanks Burbanks!


3 comments:
What a fun camping trip! Looks like you guys had a blast! What kind of bait did you guys use to catch so many fish?
Good old Soap Stone. I love that place. So many good memories. You guys are killing us with all the good camping trips you're taking. We wish we could be there so bad!
Post a Comment