Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Good Times!

Who knew a box for a new toilet could bring so much joy!
Having fun at the park!
All three kids playing together and having a good time...rare moments, we love it!


Delma loves sliding, she is pretty much fearless when it comes to slides. We are so happy that Kiara has been playing a lot nicer with Delma. They have a lot of fun together.

5 comments:

Jenalyn and Mike said...

That looks like a fun park. Is that by your house somewhere?

Laura said...

Fun times. That park does look fun. I like the pic of them all going down the slide. B is a good big brother. By the way, I'm glad Delma liked her birthday present. Pretty belated to say this now....

reednrhonda said...

Is that the park by the fitness center? Such a precious family! I am glad Kiara is starting to enjoy her sister. I agree, Brennen can be a wonderful big brother. So were you, Jason. Mom

Brian_n_Amy said...

What park is that? It looks really cool!

jasnjan said...

I can't remember the exact address. We wandered around for a while trying to find it but it is in the neighborhood just East of Hunter High. It is East of 5400 W. Somewhere in there.