Last weekend we took the kids to feed the ducks at Sugar House Park (it was a bribe to get the to be good at RC Willey while we looked at carpet). We ended up feeding mostly Pigeons and Seagulls and only a few ducks. But, the kids had a blast.

Brennen even got them to eat out of his hand a couple of times, I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of it though.

Delma was a little scared of the birds at first because during our picnic a Seagull kept trying to land on our table to get Kiara's food. (he must have noticed she wasn't really eating it)


When we ran out of bread Kiara decided to try and catch a duck! Lucky for them they were just a little bit faster than her!

We had fun playing at the playground when we ran out of bread.

Look closely our cute little curly red head is getting freckles...didn't think she could possibly get any cuter, guess I was wrong!!
4 comments:
I can't see the freckles in the pic, but that is one cute smile!
That is really cute! I love park day weather!
To see the freckles you have to enlarge the pic.
Hi Jan. You won a prize on LDSPublisher
Post a Comment