Friday, February 13, 2009

Twitterpated

Brennen has been having a rough week at school. His contract that the teacher sends home every day letting us know how is behaving has been getting gradually worse. Mostly it says that he is talking when he is not supposed to be and not completing his work because of the talking. I went to help with his class Valentine party today and talked to the teacher a bit. She told me that part of the problem was that there was a new girl named Amber that sits by him and he has "be-friended" her and can't stop talking to her but that he is a good kid and is trying hard to do better. She has re-arranged the desks so he does not sit by her anymore. I didn't think much about the Amber situation until I went outside later on in the day to clean up the sidewalk chalk that Brennen and Kiara had been playing with on the patio in the backyard.
THIS IS WHAT I FOUND!!
No wonder he can't keep his mind on his work at school!

3 comments:

Brian_n_Amy said...

HAHAHAHAHA! LOL! That is so freakin' hilarious! So so cute!

The Achenbach Family said...

That is soooo funny! There is a 6 year old boy writing I LOVE MADDY on papers at his house! LOL He has been in love with her since he first saw her when she was one! LOL Way cute!

Kay said...

It just isn't right! I swear these kids are still 2! (aren't they?) Cute boy!