The kids love playing at the splash park. It is so much fun!
We also spent a lot of time playing in our little pool and the sprinklers in the backyard. Delma and TJ love to lay out their towels in the sun to warm up on. We go through a lot of sun screen in the summer!!
Brennen went on a week long scout camp. He caught over 70 fish and spent a lot of time helping other kids catch fish that weren't as experienced. He worked on a ton of merit badges and had a great time. He cam home looking like a crispy critter despite that I sent him up with tons of chap-stick and sunscreen. I'm so glad he had such a good time.
I went to bed one night and found this silly little dog on my bed. She definitely thinks she is one of the kids and is always trying to sneak into my bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment