The Saturday before her birthday we had a party with Jason's family. Delma asked me to make a horse cake that looks like her imaginary horses. I printed out a couple pictures and had her color it so I knew what they looked like. I made two so we could use one for the party with her friends.
We had a lot of fun playing with cousins, Delma was so excited to get more horse stuff!
I am not very good at getting just the right photo when the kids blow out their candles. Oh well.
Monday morning on Delma's birthday we had her open presents from mom and dad. She got two new horse diaries books to add to her collection. I really like reading these chapter books with her.
She also got a whole collection of princess barbies!
The kids were off track and I took the day off of work so we decided to go out to lunch. Delma picked chick-fil-a.
After lunch we got back home and got everything ready for a party with several of Delma's friends.
The party was a lot of fun but a little crazy!
This is what the boys were doing.
This is what the girls were doing!
We had a lot of fun celebrating Delma's birthday. Delma is such a sweet girl we love her so much and we are so happy she is a part of our family!

No comments:
Post a Comment