Friday, November 18, 2011

Kiara's Halloween Party

I can't beleive Kiara is now a 7 year old!  She is such a beautiful sweet fun girl, she is very creative and has a wonderful imagination.  She can take some tape or glue and paper or any other kind of scrap she can find and make just about anything.  She must take after her grandma Sheree!  Kiara is doing really well at school and really enjoys hanging out with her friends.  Her teacher calls her a "social butterfly".  We just love having her as part of our family!

Kiara was so excited for her birthday this year.  Since her birthday is only two days after halloween she really wanted a halloween party.  So we decided to have all her cousins come over in their costumes for a party.  It turned out really good, it was kind of hard to find activities that would work for younger kids and older kids, since the kids ages range from 9 months to 13 yrs old.  But I think it turned out pretty good.

Her favorite food in the word is fruit rolls so I made a scarecrow cake with fruit rolls.



At the Halloween party we had a ghost hunt outside where we searched for ghost suckers then we had a ghost pinata, that was a lot of fun!


Here is Tj hanging out with grandma.

Tevin is on the floor ready to catch the candy!

After the pinata we bobbed for apples, we timed the kids and had prizes for the two that was able to get an apple the fastest.



Kiara had a lot of fun opening her presents, she got a lot of squinkies (her current favorite toy)
Silly kids!


Happy Birthday Kiara!  We Love you!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Kiara! Thanks for having us over for the party! It was fun. I glad she likes all her squinkies. I think we are going to get roped into buying squinkies for Parker's christmas.