Kiara being goofy
Jason tried a little fly fishing right where the kids were playing and actually caught a fish! He let Delma help pull it in.
TJ slept in the shade in his stroller part of the time.
Brennen fishing with his little side-kick
Kiara mud-painting!
relaxing after giving up on the fishing
Maggie liked to walk along the river and pull out sticks and rocks...silly puppy!
TJ sleeping again, while Jason cooled his feet off in the river.
hanging around!
my cutie pie!
Worn out after a long day of fun!
The girls playing in the teepee
Delma found a "secret jungle" they had a blast playing in it.
While Jason and I were putting together our tinfoil dinners TJ was in his stroller fussing a little. He stopped fussing and Delma told us she made him happy. When I went to see what she did to make him happy this is what I found. He sure was happy!
sleeping again!
favorite part of camping!
We had a nest of baby birds right above our camp. It was kind of hard to see them but we could sure here them. By the time we left they could fly a little from branch to branch.
We couldn't really tell what they were, they looked like owls. Then we found this sign while going on the trails through the campground. This is what it was.
We saw this car/motorcycle on the way home. Couldn't resist taking a picture. Pretty funny!
We had a great time camping and making fun memories with our family. Can't wait to go again. It won't be long since Brennen insists every year we go camping for his birthday.
1 comment:
I'm glad Brennen has a good time camping on his birthday. I stopped camping on my birthday because it always turned into a disaster. That looks like a fun campground.
Post a Comment