Saturday, October 24, 2009

pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns

Last weekend we went to the pumpkin patch. The kids got to pick out their own pumpkins. It was a lot of fun.




Delma wanted to find one that would make the perfect little seat.
Brennen wanted to find the biggest, heaviest one he could.
silly girls!
ahhh!
By this time the kids were annoyed at us for taking so many pictures and didn't want to cooperateBrennen and his friend painted the little pumpkins one afternoon and decided to put them on the roof so nobody could touch them.
The carving begins! Kiara and I did Cinderella's shoe on her pumpkin. (I'm not that talented, I did use a pattern)
Delma really got into it!
Brennen designed his and carved his all by himself, he did a great job!Silly girl!
The result!

2 comments:

Laura said...

that looks like fun. You guys did a good job on your pumpkins. I love the Cinderella shoe.

Angela said...

I love picking out pumpkins! We had already picked ours when we happened to drive by that pumpkin patch. We are totally doing that next year!