The other day Kiara came out of the laundry room with a smug little look on her face. I heard the washing machine going so I asked her what she was doing. She told me that she pushed the buttons all by herself. So I went into the laundry room and this is what I found.
She had been playing outside and got her shoes and socks dirty and decided they needed to be washed. She loves to help me with laundry so she knows how to put the clothes in and what buttons to push. Apparently she has decided she can do laundry on her own now. I had to explain to her that she needed to come get me before she did any laundry. I have such a good little helper!
3 comments:
What sweet girls!!
That is so funny. Hopefully Kiarra never gets your cel phone dirty.
HUGE milestone! I wished they would go from sitting to walking...the crawling stage is my least favorite. CONGRATS!!!
Nichole
Post a Comment